APK FILES™ Servers Ultimate Pro Apk Full 5.7.9 ~ Free Download
Requirements: 2.1 and up
Overview: Now you can run a CVS, DLNA, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Email, FTP(S), IRC, Port Forwarder, Proxy, SMB/CIFS, SMS, Socks, SSH, Telnet, Test, Time, Torrent Tracker, VNC, Web, WebDAV, X11 or XMPP server! From one all-including app: Servers Ultimate Pro. You can even run multiple instances of the same server type at the same time for most!
Now you can run a CVS, DLNA, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Email, FTP(S), IRC, Port Forwarder, Proxy, SMB/CIFS, SMS, Socks, SSH, Telnet, Test, Time, Torrent Tracker, VNC, Web, WebDAV, X11 or XMPP server! From one all-including app: Servers Ultimate Pro. You can even run multiple instances of the same server type at the same time for most!
Over 20 servers! Works without root, exceptions mentioned below.
Port Forwarder: root needed and quite advanced.
VNC Server: root needed and just assume it won't work on your device so you won't be disappointed. It's really basic.
Samba Server: work fine with Mac, but without root it won't work on Windows and Linux.
X11 Server: doesn't support windows fully.
CVS, DLNA, Email and VNC Server: only one server of a type can be run at the same time.
Some important notes
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the SMS Gateway Server, which you can optionally run.
- To run a server on ports below 1024 use the Port Forwarder.
- If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Below we mention most features, though not all:
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP
- Start/Stop servers automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network or on boot
- Set a custom name and port per server
- Set a WIFI lock, keep the device alive (including the screen)
- View all IP addresses of your device (local and public)
- Automatically email and clear the log
- Verbose log
- Widget support!
Some features per server type
- CVS Server: roots, users
- DLNA media server: roots, supports Samsung devices (television)
- DNS server: forward to dns server, allow IP’s, rules
- Dynamic DNS updater: ddns services (ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit), timer, SSL, connectivity change
- Email server: POP3, SMTP, domains, users
- FTP(S) server: allow IP’s, FTPS SSL/TLS Implicit, roots, force stay in root, write access, custom commands
- IRC server: commands: nick, user, ping, join, who, list, userhost, mode, part, quit, privmsg, topic
- Port forwarder: forward ports below 1024
- Proxy server: allow IP’s, HTTPS requests, supports GET / POST, tunneling by forwarding (allows the proxy to work for other protocols beside HTTP as well, like FTP), rules
- SMB/CIFS Server: roots
- SMS Gateway: http access, allow IP’s, rules (body, from), forward to SMS, email or URL, users
- Socks Server: SOCKS4 / SOCKS5, proxy chaining, users, allowed IP's
- SSH Server: Shell, SFTP, SCP. Per user public key authentication, custom roots
- Telnet Server: SSL/TLS, users
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, Character Generator, QOTD protocol. Allowed IP's, TCP/UDP, SSL/TLS
- Time server: Network Time Protocol (NTP), simple Time Protocol (TP)
- VNC Server: Really basic
- Web, HTTP(s) server: use simple htaccess (.shtaccess) file to set directory specific configurations (like password, directory listing, encryption, upload, Server Side Includes, and way more!), enable SSL/HTTPS
- WebDAV server: SSL, allow IP’s, web browsing, HTTP digest authentication, users
- X11 server: version data, SSL
- XMPP Server: domain name, modules (time, ping, adhoc, inband, service administration), users, SSL